We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly
person with a positive ‘can do attitude’.
The job involves driving 9-seat minibuses to and from local
airports and resorts including Tignes and Val d’Isere and resorts
in the wider Tarantaise area. We provide our clients with a
friendly, safe and professional service delivered by drivers who
are fully qualified and licenced to work in both France and
Switzerland. Our door-to-door service is seamless, reliable and
free from stress!
Along with driving you will also be responsible for vehicle
maintenance - ensuring they are kept in a safe and clean condition.
Snow clearing is also part of the role.
Applicants should be friendly, confident and committed to hard
You must hold an EU passport, UK bank account, UK residential
address and permanent UK national insurance number.
The following experience would be beneficial although not
• Working with motor vehicles
• Two (or more years) driving passengers as a profession or as part
of your job role
• RoSPA advanced driver qualification OR a D1 driving licence
• Previous experience of working in mountain environment
• French language skills are a real bonus, although again, not