further your career in the Outdoor Industry?
The Activity Manager role is ideal for an experienced
senior or chief activity instructor with a proven supervisory
background looking to progress in the outdoor industry.
Your leadership and organisational skills will be tested
to the full as you will be responsible for the instructional staff
team, their training and monitoring the safe and effective delivery
of all activity programmes at the centre.
We are now recruiting Activity Managers for our following
- Cala Llevado, Spain–For Spain we require an
Activity Manager with an RYA Senior Dinghy Qualification and
ideally a BCU coaching award.
- Hauteville sur Mer, Normandy, North
France - For Hauteville we are looking
for experienced applicants with an SPA qualification or a UKCC
- Ardres, Opal Coast, North France- For Ardres we are looking for experienced applicants with a
UKCC Level 2 and ideally a SPA qualification (Or extensive High
- Savane, South France– For
Savane we are looking for experienced applicants with either their UKCC Level 2 or an SPA
Why work for
On top of the rewarding opportunity to help guide your
staff team to reach their potential as well as helping guests of
all ages overcome fears and try new and exciting things, we can
- A competitive seasonal package with 3 meals a day and
- The use of facilities and equipment in free
- Opportunities to complete training and NGB
- Personal development and progression – we love to promote
- The experience of a lifetime, working in beautiful
locations with likeminded people
Click the apply now button below to complete your online application today!
If you have excellent standards, are highly motivated and
have the people skills needed to deliver superb customer service to
our guests at all times, then Acorn Adventure is the company for
you. You can achieve a lot and gain valuable experience with Acorn
Adventure whilst enjoying the benefits of living and working in a
fantastic outdoors environment with a group of like-minded
We are ideally looking for people with:
- Supervisory or management experience in the outdoor
- Experience of activity programming
- Experience of training
- 21 years+ for senior positions
- Availability to start April 2017 and stay for the full
season until early September 2017
All of our senior staff participate in a comprehensive training programme at our centre in the Brecon Beacons and then travel out to set up their centres with the rest of the senior team prior to guests arriving. We are looking for people who can commit to working the full season.
All applicants must be at least 18 yrs old and have a UK/EU passport, UK residential address, a permanent UK National Insurance number and a UK bank account. We will be unable to take your application further before they have been obtained. We are unable to apply for a work visa/permit on behalf of an applicant.
A current Enhanced DBS Check or overseas equivalent is required for successful applicants.