To be a Vehicle Movement Controller you'll need to:
- Be diligent, conscientious and hard working
- Not be 'work shy'
- Be a team player
- Be a good administrator with an eye for detail
- Be assertive and confident
- Be able to work and function under pressure in a busy office environment
- Be a fluent English Speaker. (Conversational French is an advantage)
- Be a non-smoker
You should also have excellent customer service skills with a professional, helpful, friendly and positive approach.
In addition you must be at least 25 years of age and will require a UK/European passport or a valid UK work visa and a UK National Insurance number and ban